City Operations Launcher / Associate
You are going to be our Second hire on the West Coast! You are going to build up and manage the west coast operations. You will act as a "warehouse associate" and "support associate". You will have the opportunity for career growth, entrepreneurial endeavors, and a chance to be a part of healthcare's next biggest thing.
ABOUT: Impilo provides logistics and data solutions for healthcare companies and providers to best support their remote patient monitoring programs. Through our platform companies can confidently ship smart at-home medical devices to patients and manage patient data with live medical readings. Our logistics services include device procurement, warehousing, customizable direct-to-patient shipping, and device refurbishment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position will be asked to perform the duties of product/sku creation, receiving, staging, kitting/repack, and ultimately shipping (as well as other positions in the warehouse). To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas. Efficiently pick store orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Use RF Gun for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required. Responsible for picking, packing, shipping, and pre-pack/kitting Responsible for inventory management and weekly cycle counts. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Comfortable in a dynamic environment where priorities and process will change to support growth and prepare for scale Expected to help perform additional duties as assigned and support other departments as needed
- Ability to carry out written or oral instructions and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work an alternate shift for an extended period of time with limited notice.
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity.
- Lift up to 50-pound boxes, remain on foot for the entire shift.
- Ability to ascend staircases and perform standing work on an elevated platform.
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with Google G Suite as well as Microsoft Office