Patient Support Specialist - Device Management
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Patient Support Specialist to join our team. As a Patient Support Specialist, you will be the primary point of contact for patients, ensuring they receive exceptional support and assistance with all aspects of their device usage. Your goal will be to delight our patients and customers at every encounter, providing them with a seamless and positive experience throughout their device management journey.
- Delivery Support: Address and resolve any delivery-related concerns to ensure patients receive their devices promptly and efficiently.
- Device Setup: Assist patients in setting up their devices, providing step-by-step guidance and troubleshooting any setup issues.
- Reminders and Encouragement: Provide friendly reminders and encouragement to patients to take regular readings with their devices, fostering adherence to their care plans.
- Device Connectivity: Troubleshoot and resolve any connectivity issues, ensuring continuous data transmission and a reliable device experience.
- Patient Education: Educate patients on the proper usage of their devices, offering clear and comprehensive instructions to maximize the benefits of their devices.
- Disenrollment and Device Return: Provide compassionate support for patients seeking disenrollment, and facilitate the device return process with care and efficiency.
- Cross Functional Collaboration:Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to find resolution to any patient issue, included but not limited to the engineering team, the device manufacturer and our customers.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills to engage effectively with patients, ensuring clarity and empathy in every interaction.
- Customer Delight: Demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences and the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Technical Aptitude: Have a solid understanding of device management and troubleshooting concepts, enabling you to provide accurate and reliable assistance.
- Empathy and Patience: Display a high level of empathy and patience when dealing with patients, recognizing their unique needs and concerns.
- Evening Shift Availability: Be willing to work the evening shift to provide consistent support to patients during extended operating hours.
- Organizational Skills: Exhibit strong organizational abilities to manage multiple patient cases efficiently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Have flexibility on shift times
Salary and Benefits:
- The pay range for the Patient Support Specialist - Device Management position is between $15-20 per hour, with potential for growth based on performance and contributions.
- The pay range for the Patient Support Specialist - Device Management position is between $15-20 per hour or salaried, with potential for growth based on performance and contributions.
- Insurance for Medical, Dental, and Eye
- Company contribution toward medical premiums (Dental, Medical, and Eye)
- Transportation Benefit
- Unlimited Vacation
- FSA Benefit
Join our team and make a positive impact on patients' lives by offering exceptional support and assistance throughout their device management journey. If you are a compassionate communicator, passionate about customer delight, and possess technical acumen, we encourage you to apply for this fulfilling role at Impilo Health
The Role will be based in Arizona. It will be remote to start - however, we will be opening up an office in Arizona within the next year.