Senior Technical Support Specialist
This position requires you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide IT technical support and ensure best possible experience for ZERO System's users.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior Technical Support Specialist
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Work with Marketing and Design team to create client-facing technical support documentation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configurationCommunicate with users via email and phone to troubleshoot issues and quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Setup and improve current Technical Support Procedures
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to end user/s
- Prioritize and manage open issues
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after issue resolution
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Poses a technical aptitude that encompasses not only the software your support but possible inter-related issues that might be presented by other software applications (ie. Outlook plugins, Windows Version)
- Ability to recreate end users issues prior to escalating to level 3 engineers
- Ability to create virtual environments that mimic end user windows environments
- Will work with the Chief Customer Officer to develop and implement key operational and organizational change inline with ZERO growth
- Supervises Customer Support staff, processes and procedures.
Job Qualifications and Skill Set:
- 10 years experience in a client facing support role
- Experience supervising and leading others
- Windows based technical certifications that support troubleshooting initiatives (ie MSCA, ITIL).
Required candidate level: Senior
Zero Cognitive Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Apply for this position