Senior QA Engineer
ZERO is searching for a talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join the mission of improving and testing applications, monitoring the procedures, implementing the quality standards.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior QA Engineer:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Participate in test execution, defect triage and resolution
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA/Confluence
- Perform thorough regression and manual acceptance testing
- Work in Scrum environment (stand-ups, groomings, retrospectives)
- Actively participate in the early phases of the project/development lifecycle to prevent defects
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Job Qualifications and Skill Set:
- BS/MS degree in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering;
- At least 4+ years of experience working in the QA field;
- Hands-on experience testing REST APIs using Postman, SOAP UI or similar tools;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with network troubleshooting and analyzing tools (e.g., Wireshark, Fiddler);
- Experience using test case management tools like Zephyr;
- Experience referencing designs and mockups with tools such as Figma;
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus;
- Comfortable with Scrum environment;
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills;
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and research skills;
- Tech savvy and innovation driven.
Required candidate level: Senior
Zero Cognitive Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.