Senior Product Analyst
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated experienced Senior Product Analyst to assist the Product Management team with researching and recommending optimal products and launch strategies that will drive the company's profitability. As a Product Analyst at ZERO, you will collaborate closely with different departments within the company to analyze, understand, and document industry trends and product data to make product recommendations. Additionally, you willprovide reports and recommendations to guide the Product Management team in making decisions related to the business's existing and new products.
· Conduct market research to identify market trends, customer needs, and potential product opportunities.
· Monitor industry news and events to stay informed about the latest technologies, regulations, and best practices.
· Analyze and track industry and competitor trends, including competitors' products and services, pricing, marketing, and other strategies to identify strengths and weaknesses and gather intelligence.
· Monitor product metrics and key performance indicators to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
· Manage and maintain product databases, dashboards, and analytics tools to facilitate effective decision-making.
· Evaluate ZERO products, compare them against industry trends, and provide recommendations for improving them.
· Continually analyze metrics to improve company products.
· Develop external and internal data sources that improve the business's understanding of the product market and competitor activities.
· Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
· Automate product and team processes, build reports and dashboards to drive the products' adoption and performance.
· Oversee small to medium-scale projects.
· Create and maintain reference materials, communication content, product specifications/business rules, business process diagrams, data maps/dictionaries, and similar artifacts.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience in product analysis at an Enterprise or AI company
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Experience performing product and statistical analysis and working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau is required.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience performing competitive, impact, and gap analyses.
· Experience working with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or MixPanel and Kibana is preferred.