Senior .Net Engineer
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join us, collaborate with internal teams and produce software design and architecture.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior .Net Engineer:
- Collaborate with product owners and business stakeholders to define strategy and scope of software requirements
- Produce maintainable code following the best OOP/OOD practices in agile environment
- Develop innovative approaches to technical software development problems
- Ensuring codebase is thoroughly tested by writing tests and maintaining test infrastructure
- Integrate trained machine learning models.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of .NET, CLR and C# ins and outs, having at least 5 years of professional experience with that Excellent understanding of OOA/D, design patterns, and principles
- Deep understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, asynchronous and parallel programming
- Knowledge of SOA; experience working with WCF or gRPC is a plus
- Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning, and developing the team’s working practices
- Work experience in an agile team and experience with globally deployed applications is strongly preferred Understanding of common architectural styles and patterns
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- Ability to multi-tasking, problem-solving, and working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
Nice to haves:
- Desktop applications development experience for Windows platform
- Experience with WPF and MVVM pattern
- Experience with Win32 API
- Experience with COM and VSTO
Required candidate level: Senior
Zero Cognitive Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.