SDR Team Lead
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
As an SDR Team Lead at Tive, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Sales Development Representatives whose primary role is to generate and qualify leads for the sales team. These responsibilities include generating qualified prospects, providing guidance and coaching to team members, monitoring their outreach activities, analyzing metrics and data to optimize lead generation efforts, collaborating with other departments (such as marketing and sales), and contributing to the development of strategies to improve lead conversion rates.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment and team lead experience.
- Is fluent in written & spoken English; additional languages are a strong plus.
- Has a strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- Has a high motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate qualified prospects and setup customer meetings for Account Executives.
- Train and lead a group of junior interns to ramp up through coaching and hands on development sessions around prospecting, tool usage, and metrics.
- Research key accounts within our ideal customer profile (ICP) to understand their current
- initiatives, plans, and challenges to craft personalized and account-based messaging that will be
- delivered via the phone, email, and social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Become a Tive subject matter expert through continued learning and development to understand
- our solutions and competitive positioning within the market.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments set by responding to inbound leads and outbound outreach
- with key decision makers within Tive’s ICP.
- Use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), ZoomInfo/6Sense
- (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.