French Speaking Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
Why should you consider joining us now? There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you.
Tive is seeking an Account Manager to be a strategic consultant for customers, primarily serving our French speaking customer base. The Account Manager will be tasked with providing the best possible service to our clients that drives retention and builds customer loyalty. You will leverage your experience and judgment to manage customer accounts in order to retain and grow their business. This role is responsible for delivering the best experience possible for any customer at Tive, from the initial onboarding through the renewal and beyond.
About the role: As an Account Manager, your number one focus will be to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes while using Tive products and services. You will ensure customer satisfaction, optimize product adoption rate; and help customers identify goals and track value derived from product use. Through these and other efforts, Account Managers will help retain customer revenue. The role offers a great opportunity to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, get exposure to all aspects of the business, and earn performance-based compensation.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be fluent in French and English language. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Have 1+ years in an Account Management / Customer Success role, preferably in B2B SaaS companies.
- Be successful in optimizing products and services based on client needs.
- Have demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to Customer revenue retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for data-driven insights.
- A solutions-oriented, customer service, and can-do attitude.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding new clients.
- Evaluating and analyzing customer needs.
- Cultivating healthy customer relationships.
- Managing customers' product and service orders.
- Managing customer contract renewals.
- Promoting customer loyalty and building trust and transparency with clients.
- Acting as a customer advocate by re-engaging customers who seem to be inactive.
- Maintaining client retention.
Need to know information:
- Please note that the candidate must be fluent in French & English and be comfortable conducting business with French-speaking clients. Spanish language skills are a plus.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.