Customer Support Representative - Call For Interest
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
Future Role Enquiries: Submit your interest to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
Proactive Talent Acquisition: We are not currently hiring for this position, but we are excited to invite individuals to join our talent pool for future opportunities. Submit your CV now to be considered for upcoming positions as they become available. Once your CV is submitted we will reach out to you for a brief introductory telephone interview, and if agreeable will contact you once again if a position becomes available. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a Customer Support Representative at Tive, you will drive world-class customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and resolving customers' issues, communicating directly with our customers, and helping them take full advantage of the features and products available to them.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role (customer service, support, retail, sales, etc. Internships count!).
- Exceptional English communication skills and professional presence on the phone and over email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and reliable work ethic
- Organization and time management skills.
- Creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Empathetic, positive attitude – you’re enthusiastic about helping our customers succeed.
- Experience working with remote coworkers in other time zones.
- Experience in the supply chain industry.
- Experience with customer support tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages (German, Spanish, Mandarin, etc).
What you'll be doing:
- Communicate with customers to quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Follow up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved successfully.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Create internal guides and articles to help the support team.
- Escalate issues to other departments when necessary.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
Please note that even though this is a hybrid position, it is required for the candidate to be located in Kosovo in order for their application to be considered.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.