Operations Associate I
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
As part of the Quality and Operations team, you will help us grow and improve the Tive Green program. This initiative is designed to consciously avoid adding to the waste generated by the shipping and logistics industry. Through relentless iteration, we aim to make the lifecycle of our product environmentally friendly through reuse. Your work in this role will allow our program to accept and refurbish an even greater number of devices with care and efficiency.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience with following a written procedure.
- The ability to coordinate with team members, quickly and clearly.
- The ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Experience with spreadsheets or data entry.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Experience with production control systems (ERP) is a significant plus.
Additionally, it would be nice to have a candidate with:
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting process improvement activities for the Tive Green program.
- Processing material for refurbishment as part of the Tive Green program (including the following):
- Loading and unloading charging bays.
- Cleaning and preparing returned units for processing.
- Packaging units for use.
- Assisting Operations Associate level II, as needed by:
- Sorting incoming material for receiving.
- Completing processing tasks under direction.
- Assisting in routine inventory management.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
See more open positions at Tive
Something looks off?