Overnight Escalation Associate - Baltimore, MD ($21/hr)
People & HR
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micro mobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly.
- Recover Superpedestrian assets while maintaining impeccable de-escalation skills and positive interactions with the public
- Available Monday-Friday 5 PM to 1 am
- Engage with members of the community with the utmost respect and professionalism regardless of perceived socio-economic status, race, and/or gender
- Serve as a point-of-contact with law enforcement as needed
- Work with the Operations and Customer Service to reduce the rate of scooter loss and will complete all reporting associated with scooter recovery
- Complete reporting associated with recovery of scooters
- Use software tools to locate and, identify scooters
- Operate company vehicle to perform daily tasks
- Be diplomatic and courteous with an understanding of safe driving.
- Interact with the general public to promote Superpedestrian
- Assist with scooter deployment and redeployment as needed
- Moves scooters according to direction from Operations leaders using a mobile app
- Participates in community outreach and marketing events
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21+ years or older with a Valid Driver’s License
- Comfortable driving a large vehicle
- 0-1 years experience with urban mobility operations
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and urban planning
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow SOP instructions
- Must respond to management direction
- Communicate with a team proactively
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Placing safety for yourself and those around you above all else
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including:
3 weeks of PTO
company paid holidays
health insurance options
FSA and more
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.