Seasonal Operations Associate ($18/hr)
People & HR, Operations
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly. This is a seasonal position with an employment term based on market needs.
- Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Moves scooters according to direction from Operations leaders using a mobile app
- Assists with scooter repair and assembly
- Assists with operations center construction and maintenance
- Loads, unloads new shipments
- Participates in community outreach and marketing events
- Must be 21+ years or older with a Valid Driver’s License
- Comfortable driving a large vehicle
- 0-1 years experience with urban mobility operations
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and urban planning
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow SOP instructions
- Must respond to management direction
- Communicate with a team proactively
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Placing safety for yourself and those around you above all else
- Retail experience
- Micro Mobility experience
- Mechanical experience
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to the growth and development of all employees
- A group of fabulous, like-minded, driven people that support each other and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
If you are ready to make a sustainable impact in your community, work with a mission driven team and are excited about joining a growing and innovative company.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?