Customer Service Quality Assurance Associate
Customer Service, Quality Assurance
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a Turkey-based Customer Service Quality Assurance Associate to join our growing Customer Support team.
The right candidate will have a minimum C1 proficiency level in English. Verbal fluency in German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese is highly desired. Experience in direct customer service and a history of exceeding performance indicators is a plus. Adapting to new systems and internal tools is a must. Experience with CRM systems and practices is preferred. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is adept at operating effectively during periods of high pressure while remaining professional and achieving consistent results.
The ideal candidate is a digital native comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment. Having a passion for micro-mobility solutions and it’s future is a plus! We are looking to hire immediately in all shifts. This role requires availability to work weekends and flexibility in shift start time.
What you'll do:
- Supports the development and ongoing implementation of the customer service training, knowledge base, and quality programs
- Executes a structured program and methodology for conducting data and process analysis
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to perform needs analysis, design and development of training curriculum and supporting resources
- Provide onboarding and performance improvement training to LINK customer service associates and third party customer service organization
- Provides needs analysis and makes recommendation for enhancements and development of training materials and job aides
- Improvement and maintenance of knowledge base systems and databases ensuring all SOPs are documented and accessible
- Document process, best practice, and standard operating procedures and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and customer experience
- Propose and implement metrics, reports, tools and other resources to quantify and analyze results using root cause and process flow analysis
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality and performance reports
- Monitor, evaluate, and coach on the quality and performance to established standards
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent experience in contact center, quality assurance, and process improvement experience
- Experience in documentation development, training, coaching and influencing teams preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage one’s own time and to formulate priorities to manage several tasks at once without frequent direction
- Solid project management skills
- Proficiency in Google sheets/Excel and Google Slides/Power Point required; Zendesk and knowledge base experience are a plus
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?