Assistant Operations Manager
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for full-time operation professionals in Granada to help us run our Superpedestrian Scooter operations. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over the day-to-day operations and growth of the market. The position consists of monitoring the fleet operations with the support of the Operations Manager, as well as developing business growth initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Executes all daily operations activities to support asset deployment and asset collection.
- Ensures the health of the fleet via inventory management, monitoring data operations platform and dispatching tasks
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per the direction of the Operations Manager
- Managing our fleet management partner and monitoring their performance to drive utilization and uptime to feed into positive P&L.
- Works closely with regional lead to ensure city requirements are consistently exceeded and operations are prepared to support market goals.
- Identifies potential growth areas, conducts market research, attends networking events, and establishes strategic partnerships with local businesses, community organizations, and key stakeholders.
- Develops joint marketing campaigns, events, and promotions with partners to increase brand awareness, drive user acquisition, and create a positive brand image.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to develop customized partnership proposals, negotiating its terms, including marketing and promotional activities, co-branding opportunities, revenue sharing, and other key elements.
- Covers for city operations manager when needed.
Who you are:
- Availability to work a mix of early mornings, evenings and weekends is required.
- Willingness to travel several times per month to various locations.
- 0-3 years experience with urban mobility operations.
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility.
- Self-starter and passionate about business development and has a proven track record of establishing strategic partnerships with local businesses and community organizations.
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone.
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and be an excellent communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Process improvement driven.
- Lastly, it’s vital that you are fluent in Spanish and English.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?