Seasonal Operations Associate - $18/hr
People & HR, Operations
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is gearing up to re-launch our fleet April 1st, starting date for the position is March 28th.
We are looking for full-time seasonal operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We're looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly.
What You'll Do:
- Use mobile app execute daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment and collection
- Drive van to different deployment locations in the city
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per direction of Operations leadership
- Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution
- Support leadership in addressing any city complaints from acknowledgement to completion
- Enforce work rules and procedures defined by leadership
- Must have availability to work some nights and weekends
- Keep warehouse in an orderly and tidy fashion
- Locate hard-to-find scooters
- Loads and unloads new shipments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Have a clean driving record and be comfortable driving a cargo van
- Be available to work early mornings, afternoons, late nights and/or on weekends
- Have 0-1 years experience with urban mobility operations
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility, mechanical engineering, software engineering and/or urban planning
- App savvy and handy with a smartphone
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and be a strong communicator
- Able to work independently without constant direction
- Must be able to lift a 65+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Retail or hospitality experience preferred
Why you’d want to join us: (Perks)
- Day-1 Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life and Paid Holidays
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and design
If you are ready to make a sustainable impact in your community, work with a mission driven team and are excited about joining a growing and innovative company, apply now!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?