Customer Service Associate
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a Turkey-based Customer Service Associate to join our growing Customer Support team. This person will assist our electric scooter riders in Superpedestrian’s global markets by providing them with product information and helping to resolve service issues.
The right candidate will have a minimum C1 proficiency level in English. Verbal fluency in German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese is highly desired. Experience in direct customer service and a history of exceeding performance indicators is a plus. Adapting to new systems and internal tools is a must. Experience with CRM systems and practices is preferred. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is adept at operating effectively during periods of high pressure while remaining professional and achieving consistent results.
The ideal candidate is a digital native comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment. Having a passion for micro-mobility solutions and it’s future is a plus! We are looking to hire immediately in all shifts. This role requires availability to work weekends and flexibility in shift start time.
What you'll do:
- Going above and beyond for our customers to create the best experience possible in every interaction while representing Superpedestrian’s brand and values.
- Provide our customers with accurate and complete information using multiple systems and customer relations tools.
- Respond directly and independently to customer service inquiries through multiple channels (chat, voice, and email) and recommend escalation of cases if needed.
- Be empowered to implement original resolutions and create new service protocols.
- Effectively prioritize and manage workload while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries across multiple channels.
- Work closely with technical team members to provide comprehensive support across all of our service offerings.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication in required languages.
- A self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- A real knack for supporting consumer electronics or software applications - like patiently helping your grandmother set up her new phone.
- The ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to customer service problems upon completion of training.
- Exceeds in achieving personal and organizational performance goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A natural interest in learning and mastering new technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into something understandable.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?