Operations Associates / Driver
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for a full-time vehicle driver to help us with the transportation of our scooters in a safe and timely manner in Nottingham. Our ideal candidate will display a good knowledge of road safety laws and regulations and great time management skills. Our hourly rate is £11.30.
What you’ll do:
- Safely and timely loading, transportation and unloading of scooters to and from the warehouse or designated locations into our vans.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Ensure to follow all road safety laws and regulations.
- Accurately complete and submit daily trip/expense reports.
- Arrange regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle.
- Provide timely communication with the operational team, as changes occur when on the road.
- Coordinate with shift supervisors and fleet managers to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
What you'll bring:
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
- A full UK driver’s license.
- Has no more than 3 points on their driving license.
- Able to work in shifts and during the weekend.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods.
- Ability to lift 30 kg.
- Is tech-savvy.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.
See more open positions at Superpedestrian
Something looks off?