Sales & Social Media Marketing Intern (Clone)
Remoov is looking for a Sales & Social Media Marketing Intern whose main responsibility will be to manage the social media profiles/content calendars, create content, find and engage new local partners, and assist with showroom sales.
- Identify and engage with potential local partnerships including property managers, realtors, desginers and stagers
- Help ideate content ideas and create content by getting photos/videos and working with the design team
- Help with local sales support greeting customers and completing sales
What we are looking for:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to analyze and communicate results and act on them
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong implementation ability
- Results-driven and self motivated
- Inquisitive with a desire to learn
- An honest and fun person to work with
What Remoov offers:
- An opportunity to work at a fast-growing startup with a chance to disrupt the secondary goods space - helping keep items out of the dumpster while returning value to its owners
- An incredible team with bright and fun coworkers that values everyone’s opinions
- Opportunity to hone-in your marketing, sales and customers success skills at a company having a huge impact helping customers and the environment
This is an unpaid internship but you will receive a $200/month stipend. We can be flexible with the weekly days and hours. This is an on-site opportunity from our office in San Francisco.
Ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you!
The Remoov Team