Marketing Content Specialist
The content marketing specialist is responsible for owning all of the communications from Qashio to potential, new and existing customers across both internal and external channels.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to own the tone of voice for this exciting Fintech start up, helping to craft the brand by creating a comprehensive content marketing strategy to achieve the company’s marketing and commercial objectives.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with the Qashio’s overall marketing objectives and supports the Commercial team in customer acquisition & increasing LTV
- Creating and managing a content calendar inclusive of a variety of formats
- Creating and owning a suite of customer communications (email, push, in app, etc.,)
- Content for events such as even collateral, speaking points and scripts
- Sales collateral, (e.g.: Industry use cases, battle cards, competitor feature comparisons etc.)
- Conducting research and identifying industry trends and topics relevant our target audience
- Analysing data and metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven decisions to increase performance
- 2-3 years of experience in content marketing targeting UAE and MENA markets, ideally B2B and/or SaaS
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Familiarity with research and prospecting tools as well as data analytics platforms
- Experience with email sequencing to generate leads
- Strong design and media creation skills including proficiency in Powerpoint, Canva, Photoshop, Lightroom, and other web-based content design platforms
- A creative and innovative flair for creating memorable material for various promotional purposes
- Experience using digital marketing and social media management tools
- An interest in the market and scope of fintech solutions. Having worked in the fintech or wider tech industry will be a plus.