Senior Sales Manager
Qashio is a comprehensive Fintech Platform with multiple product lines including spend management, loyalty, Insurance and lending features for B2B. The platform helps businesses to manage expenses, payments and other business essentials.
We are at an exciting phase of our growth and are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager with B2B sales management experience within either Fintech or Software companies.
About the Role
The Senior Sales Managers main responsibility is leading a team of sales professionals into achieving top-line revenue growth and customer acquisition. You will work closely with Senior Management in developing and implementing key growth sales strategies and action plans, overseeing the achievement of KPI & targets, Leading and mentoring your team in the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Work with Marketing to consistently grow the pipeline for the sales team
- Manage external service providers and hold them accountable for their performance while improving their performance.
- Be the escalation point for clients during sales cycles and support the sales team in their day to day activities
- Achieving agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time frames
- Lead GTM of new product and feature releases and train the sales team on how to sell the new features and products
- Monitoring and tracking sales reports and metrics in order to make immediate adjustments or troubleshoot issues wherever appropriate
- Proactively supplying reports on customer needs, problems and interests so that management and tech and design teams can improve our products and services
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a proven track record of managing a team and coordinating efforts towards achieving targets
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate distinct aspects of Qashio’s functionality and product offerings, and mentor your team for the same
- Have the ability to work effectively with a high degree of autonomy while maintaining close communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams whenever needed
- Have a results- and target-driven nature
- Confidently communicate with and influence decision-makers in the organisation, including C-level executives
- 3+ years of experience of managing direct reports in B2B Sales organisations.
- Solid experience and exposure to sales of software and/ or accounting/expense management systems is a big advantage
- Ability to understand client requirements and needs by listening
- Experience in selling into both large and small companies
- Expertise in creating and delivering presentations tailored to audience needs
- Relationship management skills and a can-do attitude when presented with challenges
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of achieving sales targets