Brand Partnerships Manager
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the team!
Preply went through a rebranding process at the end of last year, and ever since the importance and scale of our brand marketing has been increasing.
Right now, we’re looking for someone who can help us take our brand partnerships to the next level. If you’re native to the world of online creators and know how to turn them into successful partnerships, both in terms of KPIs and brand impact - keep reading!
** Please note, this role will be based out of our Barcelona hub! Only apply if you're open to relocation. **
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning end-to-end brand influencers channel - from strategy, through relationship management, to assuring the best execution and reporting on KPIs
- Owning paid and organic productions with content creators - creating a clear strategy and process, finding the perfect creators based in each market and assuring the best execution
- Working closely with the Growth Team and their performance influencers channel, to align brand and growth activities and create added value
- Identifying opportunities to leverage influencer content across different channels and proposing them to other marketing teams
- Orchestrating the brand ambassador program, starting with the Spanish market
- Dictating organic content for TikTok
- Sharing social media trends and ideas with the team
- Supporting the team with possible BTL activities
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in Content or Brand Management, with 3+ years in Influencer Marketing
- Advanced English. Spanish is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of online content creators and social media platforms and trends (esp. TikTok and Instagram)
- A team player who works proactively, is persistent and solution-oriented
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Innovative, creative thinker
- Data-driven, with good analytical skills
Why you’ll love it at Preply
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- Access to Gympass-partnered wellness and gym centers throughout Spain to promote and support well-being and physical health;
- The opportunity to unlock the potential of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.