Customer Success Onboarding & Ops Specialist (Polish & English)
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Join Preply Business!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill their employees and give them more confidence with languages.
As we grow, we are looking for a Customer Onboarding & Operations Specialist to help us support our growing customers and our Success Managers. This team plays a crucial role in enabling the Customer Success organization to operate efficiently, measure success, and drive customer value. Your role will essentially consist of onboarding our new customers/existing customers and performing key operational back office functions during pre-onboarding, onboarding and throughout the lifetime of the customer contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the main point of contact for new customers during the onboarding process and ensure they have a seamless and positive experience with our company
- You will be responsible for the account set up and lead the onboarding of our customers – Admins as well as learners on the Preply program.
- Ensure effective handoffs in the customer journey from sales to Ops and from Ops to customer success management
- Independently manage a number of concurrent customer onboarding and Operational requirements and ensure timely and high-quality completion of all tasks and deliverables, while providing accurate internal progress reports
- Conduct a Onboarding review at the end of the onboarding period (typically first 30 days) and achieve onboarding goals for all customer projects while meeting team utilization targets
- Effectively identify, mitigate and / or escalate customer project risks
- Help identify efficiencies and develop best practices ensuring our team’s continuous improvement
- Your role will also include back office support to the Key Account Managers. Some responsibilities are as follows:
- You will work closely with the KAMs in your pods to build accurate utilization reports using Salesforce, looker and Preply dashboards
- You will work closely with the KAMs to design email campaigns to inactive users to increase adoption, review employee activation and Platform adoption on a regular basis
- Support our KAMs in the migration of existing customers from Old pricing to New pricing model.
- Support our customers not only in the onboarding journey but also through their contract period on ongoing user registrations, email changes, user deactivation, User/account refills and any other operational task that will be required to support our customers
What you need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in customer onboarding or other services projects in a B2B SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding targets for customer satisfaction and time to value
- Exhibit resilience, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities, especially in fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead meetings and communicate effectively with clients via email, phone, video conferencing
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Looker
- Comfortable taking risks and challenging assumptions to develop and deliver optimal solutions for customers.
- Willingness to identify and pursue opportunities for professional development to build the requisite skills needed to be successful in the role
- Project management experience is desired, but not required – PMI certification is a plus
- Required passion and empathy to understand your customers and deliver to their needs
- Previously demonstrated leadership qualities that show your ability to be assertive, be a problem solver, be a builder, and improve people & processes around you.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and relationship skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English & Polish
- Being based in Barcelona
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Hybrid work model in Barcelona.
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.