Senior Key Account Manager (DACH, relocation to Barcelona)
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Join Preply Business!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill their employees and give them more confidence with languages.
As we grow, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow our accounts in the DACH market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the point of contact for our customers (HR or Learning manager) from the minute the contract is signed.
- Work closely with your point of contact to develop a relationship and increase global usage frequency.
- Identify upsell opportunities & ensure smooth renewals.
- Be the voice of the customers within the company, and specifically to the Product team.
- Lead a smooth and swift program implementation and onboarding.
- Bring product & education expertise to program managers and learners from our customers.
- Continually increase product utilization by upselling and increasing the frequency of lessons for students.
- Anticipate customer problems and provide immediate follow up on customers at risk.
- Analyze activity KPIs for your customers and detect potential issues.
What you need to succeed:
- 4 years of experience in a B2B company, ideally in the technology/SaaS sector.
- 4 years of experience managing and upselling Key Accounts.
- Fully fluent in English and German.
- Proficiency with CRM solutions, online platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills, with all levels within our customers teams.
- Empathy and ability to build relationships with customers.
- Degree in Business or equivalent.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Paid relocation to Barcelona, hybrid work model.
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.