Pre-Sales Operations Specialist
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Meet the Preply Business team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
We are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Operations professional that will work within the Revenue Operations (RevOps) team, reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager and working closely with Sales Development (SDR) Leadership as well as the Enablement team to boost visibility in the main core markets and unlock growth in new territories across the world. Their goal is to enhance the overall effectiveness of the pre-sales process, ultimately leading to increased conversion rates and revenue for the organization.
At Preply, RevOps is a strategic function that focuses on aligning and optimizing the activities of Pre-Sales, Sales, and Post-Sales (CS) teams. Its primary goal is to maximize revenue generation by breaking down departmental silos, fostering cross-functional collaboration, and streamlining processes. By providing insights, tools, and coordination, we help make data-driven decisions, enhance customer experiences, and ultimately drive revenue growth and overall business success.
Within the RevOps org, you’ll find a highly passionate team who are heavily process-oriented and seek to build out the most user-friendly environments as we possibly can, without sacrificing data accuracy and overall efficiency. We count on each other to get the job done and work collaboratively across the team as we strengthen our bond and shoulder-to-shoulder collaboration with Enablement to implement, train, and deploy features/projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales Development, and Enablement to design and execute strategic operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue generation with a particular focus on top-of-the-funnel performance
- Work with the Revenue Operations Manager to execute on the day-to-day configuration, maintenance, adoption, and improvement of Salesforce to optimize our Sales Process, again with emphasis on Pre-Sales (Lead Acquisition, Account-based prospecting, and the everything-SDR role)
- Collaborate with the broader Data & RevOps team to manage data, and create and implement controls to ensure data integrity, reliability, and accuracy
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as well as building and maintaining End-User, Team Lead, as well as Leadership level reports and dashboards on Salesforce
- Engage with Marketing, SDR Leadership, and the Enablement team to get ongoing feedback on the Pre-Sales process and structure in order to drive continuous improvements and seek a friction-free environment
- Maintain a close look at the utilization of the Salesforce Ecosystem (Salesforce, Outreach, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom), detect leaks in the system as well as suggest and execute improvements such as triggers, automation, workflows, or field mapping
- Be the main point of contact for everything Pre-Sales related to our Salesforce ecosystem via our ticketing system, Jira Service Desk
What you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales Operations or Salesforce Administration
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS environment is considered a plus
- Experience administering Salesforce is a must
- Any Salesforce certification is a very welcome plus
- Ability to proactively adapt to changes in the environment and face challenges head-on
- Ability to easily understand complex objectives, while producing effective solutions and results with minimal supervision
- Ability to present ideas, updates, and solutions in a logical manner to cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Ability to explain complex concepts such as processes or flows to stakeholders who are not exposed to the backstage of Salesforce on a daily basis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Business field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to manage large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.