Sales Development Representative (Italian)
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Join Preply Business!
Preply recently launched a Business solution growing exponentially, which should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
What you'll be doing:
- Have detailed knowledge of the Preply Enterprise offerings.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients based on ICP criteria.
- Reach out to prospects through various channels (following Preply Sales playbook guidelines) to schedule meetings for our Account Executives
- Qualify leads to high levels of precision and provide detailed analysis of each prospect to the sales team.
- Collect and maintain prospect information in the CRM database.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, social media outreach, and other documents as required.
- Support the Sales team to attain quarterly revenue goals by scheduling meetings with targeted prospects and accounts.
What you need to succeed:
- Native Italian and Fluent English speaker.
- Proven track record of achieving goals.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management at prospective accounts.
- Proficiency in cold calling, email personalization and social selling, and being multi-threaded across different channels
- Passion for team collaboration and ability to produce a consistent level of output (email, calls, etc.)
- Someone interested in working in a collaborative and international environment :)
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance, and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona or working remotely within a close time zone
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
But there’s more. At Preply, we focus on doing better daily – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is vital. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners, and building authentic connections worldwide. You’ll get to be a part of our online learning innovation!
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and B2B products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 500+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv, and the US.
We do extraordinary things at Preply and want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation, and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we say:
Welcome to The World Class.
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are vital ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.