B2B Marketing Specialist — Southern Europe
At Preply, we are unlocking human potential through learning.
We believe learning with a great tutor is life-changing. That’s why we match online tutors from across the globe with learners and empower them to create live language classes with AI-powered tools and learning materials. This is how we deliver progress, create engagement and keep our global community of learners motivated. So far, over 32,000 tutors have given more than 15 million lessons to learners from over 175 countries.
Join the B2B Marketing team!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
Over the past year, the team has grown by over 300%, and we’re hiring a Marketing Specialist to help fuel this growth in Southern Europe markets.
- What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the owner of marketing activities in Southern Europe, overseeing marketing projects in your region. You help us increase awareness, credibility, and authority of Preply Business amongst our audience in Southern Europe.
- Develop clear, compelling marketing strategies adapted to your region
- Be responsible for organizing webinars with HR specialists and Influencers in your region
- You will organize our presence and stand in physical events to generate leads and opportunities in the region
- You will adapt our content (landing pages, blog articles, lead magnets, white papers) for Spanish-speaking markets, reviewing or translating them when necessary
- You will help us to adapt Preply Business Brand identity to the region
- Manage freelancers to localize our content pieces to your region and proofread them
- You will be owner of the social media strategy for your region, by actively sharing on Linkedin (or other relevant social media channels) content created in the region’s language
- Work closely with sales, content, localization, CRM (lifecycle communication), product marketing, and SEO specialists
- Support Product Marketing on case studies and testimonials in the region
- Provide guidelines and manage HR influencers that will collaborate with Preply Business
What you need to succeed:
- You have a native level of Spanish and speak fluent English, knowledge of Italian is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B marketing
- You can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework.
- You have experience in organizing webinars and events (both online and offline)
- You’ve worked promoting content on social media, ideally on LinkedIn
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools (like Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot)
- You are results-oriented and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You possess the ability to support multiple initiatives at different phases of development.
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- Open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture
- Generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com
- Learning & Development budget, including time off for your self-development
- Competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance
- Access to free mental health support platforms
- Paid relocation to Barcelona, hybrid work model.
- Opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors from over 175 countries through language learning and teaching
- Care to change the world - We are passionate about our work and care deeply about its impact to be life changing.
- We do it for learners - For both Preply and tutors, learners are why we do what we do. Every day we focus on empowering tutors to deliver an exceptional learning experience.
- Keep perfecting - To create an outstanding customer experience, we focus on simplicity, smoothness, and enjoyment, continually perfecting it as every detail matters.
- Now is the time - In a fast-paced world, it matters how quickly we act. Now is the time to make great things happen.
- Disciplined execution - What makes us disciplined is the excellence in our execution. We set clear goals, focus on what matters, and utilize our resources efficiently.
- Dive deep - We leverage business acumen and curiosity to investigate disparities between numbers and stories, unlocking meaningful insights to guide our decisions.
- Growth mindset - We proactively seek growth opportunities and believe today's best performance becomes tomorrow's starting point. We humbly embrace feedback and learn from setbacks.
- Raise the bar - We raise our performance standards continuously, alongside each new hire and promotion. We build diverse and high-performing teams that can make a real difference.
- Challenge, disagree and commit - We value open and candid communication, even when we don’t fully agree. We speak our minds, challenge when necessary, and fully commit to decisions once made.
- One Preply - We prioritize collaboration, inclusion, and the success of our team over personal ambitions. Together, we support and celebrate each other's progress.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.