Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Meet the team!
Preply’s Design Chapter is pioneering a customer-centric approach to product development by using design and innovation to solve our customer’s most difficult problems and help them achieve their learning goals. Our crack squad of product designers, creative designers, researchers, and UX writers work with the extended Product team to create a delightful experience for learners and tutors alike.
Are you a marketing lover who gets goosebumps over a new campaign? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where collaboration and creativity fuel every project?
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and devoted designer (f/m/d) who’s motivated to push their own boundaries. You will join our Creative Studio as part of a multidisciplinary team composed of graphic designers, motion designers, and a videographer to develop concepts for our brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll create performing ads for different types of networks (Meta, Google Ads, TikTok, etc.)
- You’ll contribute to improving our ASO screens
- You’ll take part in our transition to a re-brand
- You’ll be part of a creative team with a data-driven mindset that optimizes production to fit business needs
- You'll be supporting the team to transition to the use of AI in design
- You’ll combine research insights and performance data to propose design solutions according to stakeholder briefs
- You’ll stay on top of the trends and bring new ideas to test
- You will be working on multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within the allotted time frames
- You are an ambassador for design culture and creative work and actively contribute to team culture and process
What you need to succeed:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a designer at a branding agency, studio, or in-house brand team and a minimum of 3 years working with Performance Marketing materials
- You have a strong portfolio that illustrates your career
- You are highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and After Effects (if you have experience working in 3D is a plus)
- A good understanding of AI tools is preferred
- Solid experience in Motion Design and video editing
- A broad awareness of branding, design, and technology trends and you've started using AI to scale design work
- Strong organizational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow, and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience executing a project from brief through production and delivery to the highest possible standard with an excellent eye for detail
- You are a great communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with everyone you work with
- You are eager to learn and grow your skill-set
- You have experience in working with tight deadlines
Why you’ll love it at Preply:
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- A flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona or working remotely within a close time-zone;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US. We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us. If you’re committed to curiosity, love experimentation and relish the challenge of exploring new ideas, then it’s time we said:
Welcome to The World Class.
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions;
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Preply is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.