Shift Quality Control operator
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Carrying out metrological measurements of manufactured products according to a plan;
- Implementation of methods for assessing quality and improving production processes;
- Conduct internal quality audits of the production processes;
- Implementation of forms and processes in the QMS quality control system.
- College graduate (mechanical engineering, standardization and metrology);
- Skills in quality control in production;
- English - Intermediate / Above Intermediate;
- Experience in Quality Control operations in any branch of industry, Food, Automotive are
- Experience in Lean manufacturing is desirable (5S, Poka-yoke, embedded quality, VSM,