Quality Process Analytic Engineer
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a person who will analyze, prevent, and correct quality problems in our process
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze, prevent, and correct quality problems in our process; using root cause tools.
- Chart and follow up on the rejections in the process.
- Update methods for assessing quality and improving production processes.
- Carrying out the chemical and mechanical tests for raw materials in-house or coordinating with external laboratories.
- Support to find out certified laboratories for chemical and mechanical tests.
- Create and update documents for the Quality Management System.
- Support manufacturing operations by standardizing criteria and updating documents related.
- Carrying out metrological measurements and inspection for raw materials, manufactured products, and records.
- Report suppliers' issues and track the incidents.
- Conduct internal quality audits of the production processes.
- Implementation of forms and processes in the QMS quality control system.
- College graduate (mechanical engineering, chemical engineering).
- Skills in quality control in production.
- English - Advanced.
- Experience in Quality Control operations in any branch of industry, Food, Automotive are preferable.
- Experience in Lean manufacturing is desirable (5S, Poka-yoke, embedded quality, VSM, 6-sigma).
- Experience in mechanical and chemical test and review reports.
Please, submit your CV in English