Quality Management System specialist
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
- The Quality Management System (QMS) Specialist is responsible for ensuring the QMS is established and maintained in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
- The QMS Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to implement and maintain the effectiveness of the QMS, support change control and coordinate the QMS-related services.
- Review compliance of the Quality Management System with applicable state, federal, and international regulations and standards and initiate, implement, and monitor activities to ensure the QMS meets both compliance and business needs
- Coach, lead, and mentor team to ensure effective change control including implementation, maintenance and improvement of processes, continued compliance and process standardization
- Perform internal audits to demonstrate compliance and effectiveness of the QMS
- Lead and support the execution of facility inspections and external audits
- Define direction for ensuring control, transparency and availability of quality system records
- Maintain and improve the infrastructure required for an effective and efficient global QMS
- Provide related quality management system training
- Analyze, prevent, and correct quality problems in Mighty Buildings QMS processes; using root cause tools
- Chart and follow up on the rejections in the process
- Update methods for assessing quality and improving production processes;
- Coordinate and document Management Review
- Create and update documents for the Quality Management System
- Support manufacturing operations by standardizing criteria and updating documents related report suppliers' issues and tracking the incidents
- Conduct internal quality audits of the production processes
- Implementation of forms and processes in the QMS quality control system
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with quality management systems, including the design and implementation thereof, required
- Experience in QMS implementation and certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Business Administration, Engineering or Scientific field is preferred but will consider the experience in the field
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- English - Advanced
- Strong organization skills and follow through; problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to learn and utilize computers in standard business applications including electronic document control, word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Strong stakeholder management & change management skills; setting direction & describe framework; managing & leading projects
- Solid structural & follow-up skills
Please, submit your CV in English
See more open positions at Mighty Buildings
Something looks off?