Supply Chain Director
Mighty Buildings is a construction technology company with offices in Oakland, and Monterrey.
We are disrupting the construction industry by creating beautiful, sustainable, and high-quality homes using 3D printing, advanced materials, and robotics automation.
We’ve raised Series B funding and are backed by top investors like Khosla Ventures, Zeno Ventures, and Y-Combinator.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee the execution of all supply related activities for Mexico including purchasing, planning, product logistics and materials management
- Manage relationships with key suppliers inclusive of negotiating contracts and performance management.
- Lead and implement cost savings projects based on a structured project/savings roadmap.
- Manage sourcing and operational relationships for all aspects of logistics functions - shipping, third party logistics (3PL) warehouses, freight forwarders, customs brokers, delivery, etc.
- Develop and own the budget related to distribution costs. Identify and implement cost savings projects.
- Coordinate with Legal Department to ensure trade compliance with import and export regulations
- Manage procurement to support new factory equipment and spares
- Monitor stock and optimise inventory rotation, monitor delivery and quality of suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 5+ years of experience working in international logistics or transportation operations
- Fluent English
- Previous experience working with 3PL's
- Solid understanding of the Transportation market and regulations
- Problem-solving skills; process-minded
- Experience working with Third-party integrators / Contract manufacturers
- Experience With a company performing complex manufacturing (Experience working with Complex equipment / CAPEX procurement)
Please, submit your CV in English.