Retail Key Holder - Boston
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Job Title: Key Holder
About Us: Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. Our products bring people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected. Each of our retail locations provides the perfect stage for our customers to experience all of Lovepop’s creations and learn the Lovepop story. We are looking for a Key Holder who is all things; motivator, super seller, a storyteller with the ability to drive their team to success.
As a Lovepop Key Holder, you will:
- Welcome every customer and give them an amazing experience that encourages them to keep coming back.
- Meet and exceed overall daily sales goals
- Meet and exceed personal sales goals
- Be a sales leader in your location
- Coach and guide your team in helping make sales plan
- Create an energetic and magical environment for your location
- Assure all customer needs are met
- Assist Store Manager in any and all store operations
- Keep the location looking magical and engaging, making sure that our product is always looking its best.
- Open and close responsibilities, manage the register, and count inventory.
- Work hard and be a great team member. We expect everyone on the team to take ownership and show an ambitious attitude.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- We’re looking for self-starters that can treat the location like it’s their own.
- Reliable and dependable people who want to succeed and outperform expectations.
- Are strong communicators who make people feel welcome and appreciated.
- Have experience working independently, learning quickly, and tackling problems.
- Experience in a sales-driven environment. Are able to stand for 4-6 hours in a retail selling environment, lift 30 pounds, and have a knack for counting.
- Competitive wages $18 an hour
- Three free cards per month.
- An opportunity for growth as we continue to grow our locations across the country.
- Must be able to work weekday or weekend shifts - generally one on one coverage.
- Must be able to stand for hours at a time to ensure location visibility.
- Shifts generally range from 4-6 hours.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of something new and different, and we're excited to hear from you!