Retail Store Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. Our products bring people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected. Each of our retail locations provide the perfect stage for our customers to experience all of Lovepop’s creations and learn the Lovepop story. We are looking for a Store Manager who is all things; motivator, super seller, storyteller with the ability to drive their team to success.
As a Lovepop Store Manager, you will:
- The Store Manager will report directly to the Director of Retail
- Has ownership of our Prudential Kiosk, inclusive of making appropriate business decisions, creating solutions, maintaining merchandising standards, and multi-tasking
- Lead by example for selling and giving superb customer service. We love our customers and understand how amazing it is to have them. Each interaction should be magical, informative and one of appreciation
- Focused on developing the team through training and leadership; identifying top talent and maintaining a successful culture
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly sales goals on a spectrum of metrics, help staff achieve their own personal goals
- Monitor retail location performance (from individual to location as a unit)
What you'll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in retail management roles
- A track record of coaching and leading successful retail teams
- Proven ability selling in various retail environments
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience in interviewing and hiring talented team members
- Identify areas of opportunities through metrics and team evaluations
- Excellent execution of new initiatives, planograms and trainings
- Able to work weekends and holidays
You'll be great if you have:
- Experience scheduling and understanding all elements used from where to place the strongest players to daily budget
- Strong Store Manager experience, looking for that next step in your career
- Excellent communication skills, amazing planning and organizational skills, and a strong understanding of what makes a successful retail business
- Experience with proactive selling styles
Are you looking to make CONNECTIONS with customers and team members?
Are you HUNGRY for customer interactions ?
Come apply at Lovepop ! What are you waiting for ?