Senior Product Manager (Internal Products, Workflows & Operations)
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail AI company empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between merchant-speak and customer-speak. Leveraging computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning, and vertical-specific large language models (LLMs), Lily AI enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem. Interoperable with leading eCommerce platforms, Lily AI maximizes existing tech investments to deliver upwards of 9-figure revenue lift through improved product attribution, enhanced discovery, and higher customer conversion. Learn more at www.lily.ai.
As a Senior Product Manager at Lily AI, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing the product strategy, driving product development, and ensuring that our products meet and exceed internal stakeholders expectations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and domain, to deliver innovative products that address market needs and drive business growth.
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a clear and compelling product vision and strategy that aligns with the company's goals and market trends.
- Market Research: Conduct market research, customer interviews, and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and customer needs and make decisions around buying a service vs building inhouse.
- Product Roadmap: Create and maintain a product roadmap that outlines feature prioritization, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Product Development: Collaborate with engineering and design teams to define product requirements, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and customer needs. Lead product launches and drive product adoption.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive product development and ensure successful product launches.
- Product Performance: Monitor and analyze product performance using key metrics and feedback, making data-driven decisions to improve the product.
- Customer Advocacy: Serve as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for their needs and ensuring they are met.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges in product development and work proactively to mitigate them.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of successfully launching and managing products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with Product Operations/ eCommerce/ PIM/ Retail is preferred.
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
- California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts
- Minnesota ● Nevada ● New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina
- Rhode Island ● Tennessee ● Texas ● Virginia ● Washington ● Utah ● Arizona
Compensation is competitive and will be determined based on a combination of experience, seniority, internal, external equity and location. For some context: this position in the US would pay between $170,000 - $215,000 USD per year, depending on experience and seniority. In other regions, compensation will be adjusted for local currency and local market rates. Lily AI compensation policy is calculated with a focus on equity and where employees can thrive.