Home Merchandise Analyst (Remote Teams)
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail technology company dedicated to empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak. Combining visual AI with enterprise-grade product attribution capabilities, Lily enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem, from site search and demand forecasting to SEO, retail media and beyond.
Specifically, Lily AI allows major retailers and brands to:
- Improve the overall digital shopping experience, nurturing more engaged shoppers with higher eCommerce site conversion
- Achieve 8-9 digit revenue lifts
- Assign 10x more attributes for each product - from fit to style, from embellishments to occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends
- Better understand customer shopping dynamics to inform future product development and assortments as well as improve forecasting
At Lily AI, we’re serious when we say that we are committed to creating an amazing culture where each and every team member can thrive. First and foremost, we’re not just colleagues; we’re like a family - known for being caring, encouraging and always going the extra mile to help each other out. It’s startup world and as those who have worked for a startup know, every day is vastly different than the day before and as such, we place premium value on high empathy - both with our team members and our clients, fostering an environment where we listen and support each other through challenges and triumphs alike.
And speaking of the startup world, every single employee, without exception, is offered stock options because we believe everyone should be rewarded for their hard work and drive for results.
And speaking of results, earlier this Spring, we were honored to be included in the prestigious Top 100 Retail Tech Companies list released by CB Insights. While that was a proud moment, our proudest achievement is the top ratings we consistently receive from our own employees as reflected on Comparably.
Join us on our journey to transforming the world of digital commerce!
The Remote Teams Senior QC Analyst is a key support role that is critical to our Domain Experts Department and our deliverables. This individual will support our remote teams development with a focus on the Home Domain. As a team support this Associate will provide team performance insight to our internal and external Leads to grow home product knowledge, team accuracy, and strong team relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Quickly become a Lily AI Home products data expert:
- Understand and retain a catalog of Home merchandise attributes and how to apply rules and definitions to images and data points
- Share expert knowledge and research skills about specific Home products, brands, and retailers
- Support your QC teammates in all remote teams processes and improve our remote teams’ productivity:
- Train and support remote teams in Home product knowledge
- Monitor remote teams annotations for quality and improve performance through daily feedback and regular Q&A sessions
- Collect and evaluate team metrics, create simple reports to present to QC Coordinators and Domain Managers
- Strategize innovative ways to increase remote team throughput and knowledge
- Provide daily correspondence to remote teams and conduct weekly remote team meetings
- Maintain team dashboards, training tools, trackers, and other materials
- Support teams with meeting account SLAs’
- Forecast teams’ daily and weekly processing volumes
- Assist in auditing large volumes of account data within tight deadlines
- Perform Quality Control on our accounts’ data for Home Domains (a plus if you have experience or knowledge in Beauty or Fashion products)
- Receive, retain, and grow from in-depth team feedback. Provide constructive feedback on a daily basis to peers.
- Provide collaborative input in trainings and meetings across teams
- Support teams with improving our AI
- Work with our Data Science team to objectively identify and communicate patterns and trends within large data sets to improve our Machine Learning.
- Provide constructive feedback to our engineers on tooling and processes
- Assist in quality assurance and accurately annotating images using internal programs for automation training.
What we consider critical for this role:
- 2+ years experience in Home decor or Home retail departments and products required. Passion for and detailed expertise in Home decor, soft and hard furnishings. Fashion styling knowledge is a plus.
- Empathy for the online consumer - ability to step into the online shopper’s shoes and understand their needs, desire to improve the shopping journey to guide your decision making.
- Previous experience in leading or training mid-large sized teams required
- Strong experience in organizational or administrative skills such as managing reports and databases, writing concise procedures, creating high efficiency
- Analytical skills to synthesize data and performance
- Tech savvy - very comfortable with G Suite: Google Sheets, Google Slides (or equivalent programs). You rely on shortcuts and formulas for efficiency. Ability to learn new programs and interfaces quickly.
- Meticulous attention to detail - discrepancies and inconsistencies stand out to you and you seek resolutions
- Experience working with remote teams using interpersonal skills to establish effective partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to guide a remote team towards goals, using concise feedback and success metrics.
- Flexible and adaptive to frequently changing priorities and workflows. Willing to support multiple parallel projects and teams, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
- Curious, not afraid to seek help and ask questions in order to grasp the why behind processes and follow technical concepts
- You are a proactive problem solver across teams. You are resourceful and offer up short and long-term solutions when raising issues. Follow-through and integrity is important to you.
- Display your critical thinking skills as this is a great opportunity to grow into a leadership role within planning, strategizing, and innovating
- Highly self-directed and motivated to deliver high-quality work under pressure
- You thrive in a team setting and are eager to learn from others
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in image analysis or data labeling preferred
- Willing to travel occasionally to the California Bay Area
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
- California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts
- Minnesota ● Nevada ● New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina
- Rhode Island ● Tennessee ● Texas ● Virginia ● Washington ● Utah ● Arizona