Account Executive (Greater New York Area)
About Lily AI:
Lily AI is a female-founded retail technology company dedicated to empowering retailers and brands by bridging the gap between brand-speak and customer-speak. Combining visual AI with enterprise-grade product attribution capabilities, Lily enhances customer shopping experiences by injecting consumer-centric language throughout the retail technology ecosystem, from site search and demand forecasting to SEO, retail media and beyond.
Specifically, Lily AI allows major retailers and brands to:
- Improve the overall digital shopping experience, nurturing more engaged shoppers with higher eCommerce site conversion
- Achieve 8-9 digit revenue lifts
- Assign 10x more attributes for each product - from fit to style, from embellishments to occasion, seasonal and even micro-trends
- Better understand customer shopping dynamics to inform future product development and assortments as well as improve forecasting
At Lily AI, we’re serious when we say that we are committed to creating an amazing culture where each and every team member can thrive. First and foremost, we’re not just colleagues; we’re like a family - known for being caring, encouraging and always going the extra mile to help each other out. It’s startup world and as those who have worked for a startup know, every day is vastly different than the day before and as such, we place premium value on high empathy - both with our team members and our clients, fostering an environment where we listen and support each other through challenges and triumphs alike.
And speaking of the startup world, every single employee, without exception, is offered stock options because we believe everyone should be rewarded for their hard work and drive for results.
And speaking of results, earlier this Spring, we were honored to be included in the prestigious Top 100 Retail Tech Companies list released by CB Insights. While that was a proud moment, our proudest achievement is the top ratings we consistently receive from our own employees as reflected on Comparably.
Join us on our journey to transforming the world of digital commerce!
We are looking for Account Executives in the Greater New York area to help drive awareness, generate pipeline, and close revenue within their assigned geography.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect into large retailers to educate them on what Lily AI does, how we do it, and why it matters for retailers in today’s increasingly digital environment
- Thoroughly understand your customer’s business -- strategic business objectives, challenges, opportunities, change agents, blockers, etc.
- Develop, implement, and manage a sales strategy that aligns Lily capabilities to customer pain and/or critical business objectives
- Manage and own the entire sales cycle from initial discovery to deal close
- Effectively leverage and collaborate with internal resources across product and engineering to close deals and inform roadmap
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with Enterprise customers
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Develop and continue to maintain in depth knowledge of the retail landscape
- Potentially travel overseas
What we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years in Field role selling SaaS applications to Enterprise customers
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company or has sold from small to big companies
- Experience selling into large retailers ($1B+ revenue)
- Proven ability to win net new logos
- Track record of quota over achievement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated repeatable process for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business
- Ability to influence how customers think about solving complex business problems
Bonus points if:
- You understand MEDDICC
- You’ve sold AI/ML or E-commerce applications
- Your sales process has included POV
Currently, we are hiring from the following states – (candidates must be in current residence or open to relocating):
- California ● Florida ● Georgia ● Illinois ● Massachusetts
- Minnesota ● Nevada ● New Jersey ● New York ● North Carolina
- Rhode Island ● Tennessee ● Texas ● Virginia ● Washington ● Utah ● Arizona
This position in the US would pay a base salary of $150,000 USD per year. The total compensation package also includes target variable pay (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
Something looks off?