Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike.
Jobbatical is looking for Immigration Lawyer/Global Mobility Expert who navigates very well in the UK immigration law.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We help clients like N26, Pipedrive and Travelperk to relocate people from dozens of countries.
Responsibilities & Job Description:
- Assist and manage relocation cases, including designing relocation process, preparing immigration related documentation, arranging consultants to accompany in-person immigration appointments, communicating with partners, clients, talents, Embassies and Government institutions
- Provide relocation related consultations for clients and talents
- Build and maintain relocation processes, workflows and guidelines
- Assist and manage immigration and relocation-related projects
- Manage the settle-in services (including partnerships and contractors)
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information preparations
- Participate in sales meetings/conferences/meetings as needed
- At least OISC Level 1 accredited & currently regulated
- Experience in both personal and corporate UK immigration
- Expert in Sponsor Licence applications (both Skilled Worker & Global Business Mobility routes)
- Experience in managing Sponsor Management System as a Level 1 user
- Expert in Skilled Worker & Senior/Specialist worker visa routes
- Previous enterprise client experience preferred.Independent, knows how to prioritize & focus
- Natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can do attitude (hands-on), proactive approach
- Experience in a client-facing or talents’ facing position, e.g. HR
- Project Management Skills
Our Global Mobility team is made of awesome people!
We are a remote-friendly company, so you can work from home or co-working space.
Our offer to you includes:
- Compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware you need: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible working time
- Our perks include YOLO days, wellness support, books, courses, a teambuilding budget, etc
- Annual offsite and other fun events
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about