Global Mobility Agent
Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical is using AI and automation to make the employee visa and relocation process faster and less expensive, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration and relocation partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. Our team is on a mission to make moving to a new country as easy as booking a flight. The best way to do that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We help clients like N26, Pipedrive, and Travelperk to relocate people to 30+ countries and are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Union Square Ventures, Inventure, Karma VC, Swiss Post Ventures, et al.
We’re looking for a Global Mobility Agent who will help the Global Mobility Team in Spain to make the immigration and relocation process as smooth and seamless for our talents as possible. You can work remotely.
Your responsibility areas:
- assisting and managing relocation cases, including designing relocation process, preparing immigration-related documentation, arranging consultants to accompany in-person immigration appointments, communicating with partners, clients, talents, Embassies, and Government institutions
- assisting in immigration and relocation-related projects
- updating and keeping up to date on our platform with regard to the activities that you are assigned
- supporting the Global Mobility Team with the adequate tasks that they need help with
- support our clients with accommodation search
- a point of contact for our external partners
- preparing immigration-related forms and letters
- preparing materials for consultation of our clients with settle-in processes
What helps you to succeed in this role:
- you are a fluent communicator in English and Spanish language in B1/B2 level. Other languages are a plus
- you are comfortable with working remotely
- you are tech savvy
- you know how to prioritise & focus & get things done
- natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- independent working style
- attention to detail
- you like to communicate with people and can explain complicated things in an understandable way
You get some extra points if you have:
- some knowledge of the immigration and settle-in processes
- experience in a client-facing position
- experience in multicultural and international environments
- lived abroad and understand what the challenges that the talents relocating are facing
Our global mobility team consists of passionate experienced professionals who will support you on this new journey!
We are a remote-friendly company, so you can work from your home office anywhere in the world.
Our offer to you includes:
- Solid compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work among passionate professionals who change the world of immigration
- A lot of international challenges to help you grow and thrive
- YOLO days on top of generous annual holiday days
- Any hardware you need: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible working time
- Annual offsite and other fun team events
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://www.jobbatical.com/about-us