Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
'People don't hate advertising. They're just annoyed by thoughtless and irrelevant noise. Can you blame them? Who wants to see ads meant for someone else - or nobody in particular? We want to help create a reality where advertising speaks directly to you.' - Dmitri Lisitski, Co-Founder and CEO at Influ2.Influ2 is the first and only platform to deliver ads to specific individuals by name. We've transformed how businesses approach B2B advertising. Now, marketing teams can create a unique journey for each decision-maker at every targeted account, and salespeople know precisely who to call and what to say. This makes closing deals a lot easier.Over 100 enterprises and mid-market companies worldwide, including industry leaders like Capgemini, Snowflake, and Hexaware, have adopted our person-based advertising.As an SDR, you'll be the starting point and the bridge between potential customers and Influ2's revolutionary solutions. You'll be not just selling; you'll be story-telling, relationship-building, and laying the foundation of business partnerships for both the marketing industry evolution and Influ2 business growth. Every conversation you initiate will set the way for lasting change and growth for our prospects and Influ2.What you'll do:
- Enhance target account insights: Dive deep into our target accounts, ensuring our messaging is precisely tailored for maximum impact
- Forge new sales routes: Lay the groundwork for our Account Executives by identifying and nurturing fresh sales prospects, assisting them in seamlessly navigating the sales funnel
- Boost Influ2's presence: Spark interest and awareness about Influ2 by crafting emails and leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator for tailored outreach
- Align with the ABM team: Collaborate seamlessly with the Account-Based Marketing team to amplify marketing campaigns that resonate with your outreach strategies
- Navigate through hesitations: Act quickly to address objections, clarify misconceptions, and ease concerns eloquently and confidently
- Achieve the right balance: by meeting your performance indicators without compromising the quality. This includes consistent benchmarks for outreach volumes and scheduled engagements
- You have 3+ years of overall experience as an SDR in the software industry with a proven track record for the US-EU markets
- You have hands-on experience with outbound sales prospecting techniques
- Advanced English is essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills: Why? Because you're the first voice folks hear from our team. Explicit chats help share our offerings, while your negotiation skills keep conversations smooth. Basically, you help make sure we nail our chats and keep things rolling!
- Creative thinking: Sales can be full of surprises. So, when challenges pop up, creativity can bring new perspectives, enhance emails and pitches, and leave people thinking: "Wow, that was different!" It's all about making an impact while thinking out of the box
- Time management: Meetings, customer chats, team catch-ups, and various time zones. It's all about planning your day and setting priorities right
- Curiosity: It's about always wanting to learn. It helps you stay updated, understand clients better, and make the job more interesting.
- Persistence and grit: You'll face some "no's" and bumps. You'll bounce back, learn from it, and dive into the next conversation with more insights. It's about not letting a setback slow you down but using it to boost your knowledge.
- An analytical mindset and keen attention to detail: Sales Development isn't just about sealing the deal; it's about recognizing patterns, picking up on client needs from hints, and ensuring no crucial information gets overlooked
- Being passionate about sales: You're not just in it for the numbers but genuinely thrive on understanding the art and science behind every sale. This passion pushes you to constantly improve your skills, adapt to new tactics, and genuinely connect with every client.
- Startup environment. Influ2 has a flat organization without hierarchy in communication. Horizontal communication is encouraged, and everyone's opinion is essential
- Working alongside a team of professionals distributed among ten countries, setting the new global B2B advertising standard, already adopted by Fortune 500 companies
- Flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule and location preference. We don't have fixed working hours. Choose where and when you work
- Progressive commission structure and performance bonuses
- A generous and flexible PTO policy, which empowers you to take the time you need, ensuring you come back refreshed and ready to make an impact