We help make autonomous technologies more efficient, safer, and accessible.
Helm.ai builds AI software for autonomous driving and robotics. Our "Deep Teaching" methodology is uniquely data and capital efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional approaches. Our unsupervised learning software can train neural networks without the need for human annotation or simulation and is hardware-agnostic. We work with some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and we've raised over $70M from Honda, Goodyear Ventures, Mando, and others to help us scale.
Our team is made up of people with a diverse set of experiences in software and academia. We work together towards one common goal: to integrate the software you'll help us build into hundreds of millions of vehicles.
- Performs a variety of office functions primarily for an individual manager and secondarily for a group.
- Open boxes and break down boxes for recycling.
- Restock kitchen items and keep the kitchen clean.
- Keep the office in a clean and tidy condition.
- Water plants.
- Help organize office events and parties. You may be asked to climb a ladder to hang decorations.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to change
- Prior Office Assistant experience.
- Great attitude.
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a pleasant attitude.
PAY - $20-25 per hour.
- Competitive health insurance options
- 401K plan management
- Remote-friendly and flexible team culture
- Free lunch and fully-stocked kitchen in our South Bay office
- Additional perks: monthly wellness stipend, office set up allowance, company retreats, and more to come as we scale
- The opportunity to work on one of the most interesting, impactful problems of the decade
Helm.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Helm.ai are considered the property of Helm.ai and are not subject to payment of agency fees.