Senior Technical Recruiter
We help make autonomous technologies more efficient, safer, and accessible.
Helm.ai builds AI software for autonomous driving and robotics. Our "Deep Teaching" methodology is uniquely data and capital efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional approaches. Our unsupervised learning software can train neural networks without the need for human annotation or simulation and is hardware-agnostic. We work with some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and we've raised over $70M from Honda, Goodyear Ventures, Mando, and others to help us scale.
Our team is made up of people with a diverse set of experiences in software and academia. We work together towards one common goal: to integrate the software you'll help us build into hundreds of millions of vehicles.
We're scaling rapidly and looking for an enthusiastic technical recruiter to round out our talent acquisition team. In this role, you will collaborate with the research engineering hiring team to shape and scale recruiting. You will need to build your top-of-funnel and the ability to source creatively will be key to your success. You will:
- Dive in to learn all about the AI/ML landscape, help take candidates full cycle, and create talent communities for future openings
- Use creative tools and tactics to source for our most critical, evergreen positions in research engineering
- Build relationships with top-tier AI/ML talent and partner with hiring managers to grow their teams
- Provide thoughtful feedback to help us position ourselves in the highly-competitive AI talent space
Ideal candidates have a track record of resourceful technical sourcing and a proven ability to build trust with internal stakeholders and with candidates.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience in either a sourcing or a full-cycle recruiting function
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple and compelling way
- A demonstrated ability to move fast and change directions quickly
- An interest in the AI space
- Not required: experience working at a high-growth startup is highly preferred but not a requirement
- Not required: experience hiring AI/ML talent is a plus
- Competitive health insurance options
- 401K plan management
- Remote-friendly and flexible team culture
- Free lunch and fully-stocked kitchen in our South Bay office
- Additional perks: monthly wellness stipend, office set up allowance, company retreats, and more to come as we scale
- The opportunity to work on one of the most interesting, impactful problems of the decade
Helm.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Helm.ai are considered the property of Helm.ai and are not subject to payment of agency fees.