Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Helm.ai is an AI software company building the next generation of AI technology for autonomous driving. Our Deep Teaching methodology is uniquely data- and capital-efficient, allowing us to surpass traditional AI approaches in accuracy and breadth and get to market quickly. Our team consists of researchers from top schools like UC Berkeley, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Caltech and engineers from companies like Google, Stripe, Quora, and more.
Our technology has won a number of industry and research awards. We are already working with several of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world in deploying and validating our software toward att volume vehicle production programs. . While our technology is being scaled to solve all of the subtasks and corner cases needed for L4 deployment, we productize our software for L2/L3 autonomy and large scale validation on consumer vehicles. Helm's goal is to integrate the software you build into hundreds of millions of vehicles in the coming years.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop deep learning models, support high performance model training and evaluation
- Design and build machine learning pipelines using statistical and machine learning techniques on modern stacks
- Advocate for powerful foundations of ML tools, frameworks, and services
- Collaborate with research engineers to solve the overall Autonomous Driving problem
- Stay informed about cutting edge best practices and implementation
We're Looking for Someone Who:
- Has a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field
- Has 4+ years of experience working with applied machine learning software in industry (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Has outstanding collaborative and communication skills
- Has experience in the automotive industry
- Has experience with deep learning/ML model development lifecycle
- Proficiency in Python and familiarity with C++
- The opportunity to work on one of the most interesting, impactful problems of the decade
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team from top institutions like Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Caltech, Google, Stripe, Quora, and more
- The exciting environment of a fast-growing tech startup
- Great medical, vision, and dental insurance options
- Assorted perks, including daily in-office free dinner, gym-membership stipend, yearly company retreats (post-COVID), 401k management, custom workstation setup, and more to come as we scale the team
Please apply using the link below.