Lead Development Representative Intern
We are looking for an as a Lead Development Representative Intern (LDR) to work with us and help us achieve our leasing goals. You will play a critical role in the leasing team by qualifying leads, profiling customers and providing input on which units generate the best leads.
Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
Start date: ASAP or September
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status
- You must be eligible to work in Canada
- You must be enrolled in a program at the post-secondary level
- Students must be returning to school in the immediate semester following the placement or finishing a work term for academic credit.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable on the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable - comfortable with a fast-paced and always changing start-up environment
- Flexible hours
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Bilingual (EN/FR)
What do we offer？
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid internship
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth
Something looks off?