Social & Content Marketing Executive
Easyship is a leading eCommerce shipping platform that enables frictionless shipping and fulfilment for businesses of all sizes. We simplify the task of shipping products into a single integrated dashboard, making it the favourite shipping platform of 100,000+ global merchants.
Role: Social & Content Marketing Executive
Location: London, UK
Key Relationships: Marketing Team (paid media, SEO, copywriters, designers) as well as close collaboration with Product Managers, Sales Managers, Customer Success and Operational Leads
We are seeking a stellar social media and content marketer with a passion for creative thinking, clever copy and big ideas. Working within Easyship's global marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to take the lead on a range of key business channels from social media to email marketing, developing a strong and consistent brand voice and messaging strategy that drives engagement, product adoption and new business pipeline.
This is a prime opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a fast-paced, hyper-growth business with a global presence, strong product suite, and multiple audience segments. We are looking for someone with fresh ideas to revamp our day-to-day social and content strategy. You will be a core member of the marketing team and contribute to the creation of new creative campaigns, a unified multi-channel content calendar, and re-energised brand communication pillars.
What you'll do:
- Build and deliver a range of high-impact email marketing projects
- Create captivating organic content for our global social media platforms
- Develop a unified content marketing calendar across all organic channels
- Deliver a channel-specific action plan on how to grow, engage, educate, acquire and retain target audiences
- Monitor and respond to online customer feedback or social comments including forums and third-party platform reviews
- Track individual channel performance and report on marketing OKRs/KPIs
- Contribute to and help define to revised brand guidelines and messaging frameworks
- Assist with the creation, content and copywriting for new paid media campaigns
- Always be learning: stay-up-date on the latest consumer research, competitor trends and industry best practice to continually test, learn and optimize activities
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
- 2-3+ years of experience in social media or content marketing
- Strong creative and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and the ability to self-manage
- Flexible, calm under pressure, and has a can-do attitude
What you'll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don't sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don't want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy 'Me Time'
- 4 weeks of 'Work from Anywhere': Whether you're working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We're here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let's keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Free Bicycles: We provide free cycles for employees, whether it's a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer a fun and flexible working environment with a mix of office and WFH days to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if you're ready for a new challenge and great rewards and are excited by the opportunity to supercharge your career growth.
Come and join the Easyship team!