Product Manager (EU Hours)
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Director of Product
Location: Bangalore Onsite
Key Relationships: Business Development, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams
Easyship is a shipping technology platform that connects sellers and marketplaces to couriers. Beyond that, we also build and execute customized end-to-end shipping solutions for clients worldwide. These Logistics solutions can combine a number of partners and services, from global freight forwarding services to last-mile delivery. We’re looking for an experienced project manager with good knowledge of ecommerce shipping, warehousing & fulfilment to oversee the delivery of these projects for our clients. Own part of the Easyship product by defining solutions in line with the product vision and strategy, coordinating with the design and engineering teams, in order to constantly create value for our users.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to defining and shaping the product roadmap for Easyship’s warehouse software, managing priorities from discovery to release and post-release.
- Support roadmaps that maximize business opportunities and align with Easyship's strategic goals.
- Leverage ROI assessment methodologies to prioritize your roadmap.
- Managing delivery of features from idea to release, and measuring their success.
- Work collaboratively with global teams in various functional areas such as design, data analytics, engineering, logistics, warehouse operations and support to deliver quality products.
- Gain a deep understanding of our warehouse operations, their needs, and improve efficiency ultimately supporting profitability outcomes.
- Stay informed about market dynamics and competitor activities to help Easyship maintain a competitive edge.
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of Product Management experience, preferably in a supply chain/logistics heavy environment.
- Understanding and experience with warehouse operations and shipping logistics.
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) and metrics-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize between different opportunities, with a rationale for these decisions.
- A “Data-First” approach and strong analytical skills.
- Skill in influencing and collaborating with distributed global teams.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Resourcefulness, resilience, self-motivation, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment with high expectations.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!