Senior Frontend Engineer
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Frontend Engineering Lead
Reports to: Co-Founder
Location: Remote - Europe Only
Key Relationships: Marketing, Support, Engineering, Product.
What you’ll do:
- To develop and maintain user-facing features;
- To lead architectural and technical improvement projects;
- To ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- To collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- To share your experience and continue to learn;
- To optimize the application for maximum speed, scalability, and maintainability; and
- To be active in the developer community.
Who you are:
5+ years of experience as a Front EndLead
Proficient knowledge of ES5 and ES6
Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Proficient knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Proficient understanding of component based Front End development
Proficient understanding modern Js frameworks such as React and VueJs
Ability to make pragmatic engineering decisions with timeline constraints
Strong communication skills and interest in UX/UI
Proficient understanding of Git and using Github
Write high standard, beautiful, maintainable and reusable code
A background working in product teams at startups
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Don't take it from us, take it from Cristina. One of our longest serving engineers.