Sales and Solutions Engineer
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Reports to: Manager of Customer Success
Location: London (Hybrid) - 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Key Relationships: Product, Sales, Engineering, Strategic Customers
Your main stakeholders are our Strategic Customers. Internally, you will align primarily with the Customer Success and Strategic Sales teams, while collaborating with our engineers to deliver top-notch customer experience. You will build solid, collaborative customer relationships and lead implementation projects coordinating both customers’ and Easyships' stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Assess Easyship’s ability to support prospects’ business needs;
- Consult on how to best solve such pain points leveraging existing ES technology;
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements and document them;
- Estimate resources and engineering time needed to satisfy such requirements;
- Draft implementation plans with clear milestones, timelines and resource allocation based on customer requirements;
- Where applicable, consult Sales on how to productize customer needs that lay outside of the current product offering;
- Lead the implementation, manage it like a project where both Easyship and the Customer’s teams are accountable to the agreed upon implementation plan;
- Be the go-to Easyship technical resource for the customers during implementation;
- Escalate technical support requests during implementation and ensure quick turnaround;
- Bring the implementation plan to completion in a timely manner, bringing customers to the aha! moment as smoothly as possible.
Who you are:
- Strong background and solid training as engineer or developer, preferably with at least 2+ years experience is a must;
- Have strong knowledge of REST API services and how they are designed;
- Proficient with Postman, able to troubleshoot and set up automatic testing;
- Ability to design high level systems for customers;
- You have strong domain knowledge of ecommerce and logistics
- At least 3+ years in a customer-facing position, you can confidently build rapport and trust with customers’ various stakeholders, from tech teams to C-suite.
- Excellent written and communication skills, you can explain complicated technical systems in a way that non-technical people can understand;
- You are extremely organized, with strong project management skills. You’ll deliver complex projects punctually, coordinating both internal and external stakeholders;
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!