Head of Customer Experience
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience
Reports to: Co-founders
Location: Bangalore, India (Onsite)
Key Relationships: Customer Service, Sales Team, Customers, Marketing,
Job Purpose: As Head of Customer Service you will be responsible for always putting the customers and the customer journey first. You will be the centre of the organization and making sure we have a clear strategy and long term business goals for how we serve our customers both direct and indirect via our help centre. You will work closely with our partners and other departments at Easyship to make sure our customers get excellent customer experience.
What you'll do:
- As a senior manager you will be the point of escalation and directly responsible for the teams and be accountable for service quality.
- You are the voice of the customer
- Manage and develop insourced and outsourced team(s)
- Manage all the CS channels: Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Social media & Helpcenter
- Recruit, train, and manage the customer service agents
- Budget responsibility for our Service Providers and the systems used
- Continuously develop our Customer Service to ensure high customer satisfaction
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Service Management role;
- Call Centre, Offshoring, Outsourcing experience;
- Experience from Zendesk or Freshdesk;
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivated;
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills;
- Ability to present and defend findings to senior executives;
- Data driven and analytical background;
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Advanced MS Excel user;
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!