Marketing Event Executive
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
Job Title: Events Executive
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Location: Bangalore (Onsite)
Key Relationships: Marketing, Partnerships, Sales Team
Job Purpose: We are looking for an enthusiastic Events Executive to support and drive our events execution and relevant marketing programs across Easyship’s partners. You will support and drive events and co-marketing programs with our partners, with the objective of deepening these relationships and growing this channel. You will work closely with sales and marketing counterparts to host partner events, both online and offline, for the purpose of generating leads for sales and building brand awareness.
What you’ll do
- Manage our regional event strategy and calendar, with a mix of Easyship hosted partner events, conferences, third party events (trade shows) and brand activations.
- Manage event logistics, including venue selection, catering, and on-site staff coordination, to ensure smooth execution of in-person events.
- Utilize project management tools to create event timelines, allocate resources, and establish clear event objectives.
- Enable the sales team with toolkits, templates, and help concept campaigns to align with outbound sales and marketing efforts.
Who you are:
- 1-4 years of events experience
- Managed event budgets
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!