Operations Analyst, eCommerce Fulfilment
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
Job Title: Operations Analyst, eCommerce Fulfilment
Reports to: Logistics Program Manager
Location: Bangalore, India (Onsite)
Internal - Operations, Program Manager, Product Manager, CSM, & Tech teams
External - Key Client
Job Purpose: Easyship is a shipping platform that connects sellers and marketplaces to couriers. We have strategic accounts with enterprise-level eCommerce marketplaces that utilize Easyship’s technology, operations, and courier resources to manage inventory and deliver orders to their customers globally. We’re looking for a candidate who loves working with data and has strong analytical skills to support analysis of operational processes and provide insights on improving operational efficiency. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of SLAs, and looks to drive improvement where it’s needed.
- Utilize daily reports and dashboards to monitor performance, analyze trends and provide actionable insights
- Review reports relating to failed shipments, missed SLAs and data quality issues
- Perform detailed analysis on retrieved data to identify patterns, trends, correlations, and insights that address research queries.
- Utilize statistical techniques and data visualization tools to effectively communicate findings.
- Utilize Google Sheets to manipulate, transform, and visualize data, creating reports and dashboards that provide actionable insights.
- Manage and respond to queries from internal teams and key customer stakeholders through Zendesk
- Monitor dashboards to ensure timely order fulfilment
- Provide status updates for internal stakeholder, address inquiries, and handle any issues or complaints promptly and professionally
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Very strong skills working with data in spreadsheets such as MS Excel and Google Sheets, SQL experience is an advantage
- Ability to interrogate and visualize data to define problems and help find solutions
- Strong customer focus and good interpersonal skills
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Jira is advantageous
- Be an owner; openly challenge the status quo to ensure optimal outcomes
- Ability to prioritize critical and time-sensitive tasks
- Be open and honest with your feedback; over communicative
- Experience in the Customer Service, eCommerce, 3PL, Parcel/Post, or Logistics industries would be advantageous
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS) and other automation technologies used in fulfilment operations
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, Taipei and Bangalore – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!